Digital Forensics and Investigations
With so much data stored on, or passing through, our office PCs and laptops it is possible that one day you may need to reveal their secrets in a court of law. In fact, there have been countless cases where digital evidence from business computers has had a direct impact on whether a legal case was won or lost.
The analysis and reconstruction of data from computers, drives, networks and peripherals need to be performed by experts with experience in digital forensics. And this is one area in which ITMS LLC can help.
Don't go to court without expert help!
Due to nearly every company using computers and digital devices to manage their data, most US courts now see digital data as irrefutable evidence in legal issues, provided it is properly presented. When you partner with ITMS LLC, you know you've got expert representation if you ever have to go to court.
Kenneth Romer and his team have deep experience in digital forensics and offer a range of services in this area including:
- Digital evidence collection and preservation
- Data recovery
- Data analysis and hosting
- Preparation of affidavits, depositions and reports
- Court testimonials
Over the years Kenneth Romer has helped conduct digital forensic investigations into a variety of different cases including cyber-crime, corporate security and fraud. ITMS LLC's wide ranging experience means we're the company to call if you're facing a court appearance. What’s more we’ll be there from day one, helping you analyze and interpret digital data and helping you to make decisions based on our findings. Just look at some of the ways we can help:
- Investigations into computer crime and system intrusions
- System security at all levels
- Security risk minimization and staff training to prevent breaches
- IT forensics, planning and analysis for civil and criminal cases, all backed up and documented
- Third party representation