No one likes having to deal with government regulations, red tape and bureaucracy but it's something we have to do. Let ITMS LLC help make the process easier for you. Thanks to our years of experience, we know exactly what it takes to ensure your IT systems are compliant with any regulations regarding your customers' privacy, no matter whether your business is in the private or public sphere.
These days many companies collect personal and financial data online and the security methods used to protect Personally Identifiable Information are carefully regulated. This means if you are in the health, financial or insurance industry, or you deal with minors, you may need to call upon our expertise to help you cut through the red tape and stay compliant while providing your customers and patients with the privacy they deserve.
Here are just a few of the regulations ITMS LLC helps you comply with:
- The Health Insurance and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- The Personal Data and Security Act of 2011.
- Health Information Technology of Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH).
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
And remember, there are often fines for non-compliance, such as those levied by HIPAA which are increasing annually. A large company found not to be compliant with the required laws and regulations could find itself paying out a vast sum.
ITMS LLC knows what measures need to be taken to encrypt sensitive data, and which policies and procedures to implement to prevent, detect, contain, and correct security violations. ITMS LLC can help you meet obligations and reduce the risks for your customers or patients. Here's how:
- ITMS LLC make an assessment of your security systems and IT to find out how you stand in relation to current requirements for compliance.
- We put together a plan to recommend certain actions, and determine risks and costs, as well as the potential return on your investments.
- We then develop the technology architecture to put the compliance program in place and ascertain what technology needs to be installed to help you meet compliance goals.
- We will then monitor these systems to evaluate their success.